Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy your visit.
Before I get rolling, I'd like to provide you with some of the things you can expect from 'The Bulk of the Series' blog.
First, I think I'm much more clever than smart - this should help set your expectation that, yes, there will be misspelled words, there will be grammatical errors, there will be comments made that have not been verified. So, if you're planning to referrence anything from my blog in a research paper, newspaper article, or application for the Nobel Prize, you might want to consider that you may be setting yourself up for disappointment. Just a caution.
Additionally, I'm going to offend you. No, it might not be this post... yet, but it may very well be the next one. I hope you're easy-going enough to realize I'm doing this for my own entertainment and not necessarily for your benefit. D'oh, there may have been a taste of the offending I tried to warn you about. O.k. that's the last warning about that. Oh, except for the point that I will be swearing a decent amount on this. Does it make me appear more intelligent? Hardly. Does it make me more entertaining? Perhaps. Regardless, I like blue humor and colorful language... though don't be surprised if you read something on here complaining about the prevelence of swearing in the world. Yes, I'm a living contradiction.
Finally, the things I post are mine. Yep, all mine. I'm merely sharing them with you because you're bored and haven't been able to find anything else on the Internet worth your precious time. That said, don't go repeating my ideas and trying to present them as your own. You are going to be exposed to some seriously ground-breaking stuff on here! Don't paste them on your blog without attributing them to their rightful owner (me!) or else I'll have to write a bit about how much you suck.
So, now that the ground rules are set, I'm going to let my brain percolate a bit and start posting some... 'blogs'(? is it?).
Pino - out.
Before I get rolling, I'd like to provide you with some of the things you can expect from 'The Bulk of the Series' blog.
First, I think I'm much more clever than smart - this should help set your expectation that, yes, there will be misspelled words, there will be grammatical errors, there will be comments made that have not been verified. So, if you're planning to referrence anything from my blog in a research paper, newspaper article, or application for the Nobel Prize, you might want to consider that you may be setting yourself up for disappointment. Just a caution.
Additionally, I'm going to offend you. No, it might not be this post... yet, but it may very well be the next one. I hope you're easy-going enough to realize I'm doing this for my own entertainment and not necessarily for your benefit. D'oh, there may have been a taste of the offending I tried to warn you about. O.k. that's the last warning about that. Oh, except for the point that I will be swearing a decent amount on this. Does it make me appear more intelligent? Hardly. Does it make me more entertaining? Perhaps. Regardless, I like blue humor and colorful language... though don't be surprised if you read something on here complaining about the prevelence of swearing in the world. Yes, I'm a living contradiction.
Finally, the things I post are mine. Yep, all mine. I'm merely sharing them with you because you're bored and haven't been able to find anything else on the Internet worth your precious time. That said, don't go repeating my ideas and trying to present them as your own. You are going to be exposed to some seriously ground-breaking stuff on here! Don't paste them on your blog without attributing them to their rightful owner (me!) or else I'll have to write a bit about how much you suck.
So, now that the ground rules are set, I'm going to let my brain percolate a bit and start posting some... 'blogs'(? is it?).
Pino - out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home