Check, check...
Is this thing on?
Holy crap! My last post was December 20th? Well, if you've been reading, you'd know why - yes, the new house.
Progress is being made, but man is it slow. Add to that, once we get this one 'done' we have a second house we're trying to use as a rental to get 'fixed up'. I'm screwed.
Anyway, maybe this post will serve as a virtual potpourri of blog postings.
I'm blogging on the wife's laptop. It's one of those that has a touch-pad for mouse control, which is easily the most ridiculous type of control. As I type, the cursor moves all over the place and pisses me off. I'll be typing along and *wham*, nothing happens and my cursor is blinking at me from some other field.
I really like cheese. It makes everything taste better. Sucks that it's so bad for you, but man, it is tasty!
The Prez is on the TV in the other room talking about sending more troops to Iraq. I may be the only liberal who thinks we should send more troops in to get this mess finished. I mean, the horse is out of the barn on this one... or, gotta throw more fuel on the fire, though I think that usually has a bad connotation. If only W would support stem cell research we could clone a bunch of Arnold Schwartzeneggers to send to Iraq.
What's going on with those plastic scrotums hanging off of pick-up trucks? Do guys think chicks dig this? I get it - your truck has balls. Great. I've considered making plastic vaginas for women to hang off their minivans, but I don't have it in me. Go ahead, take this idea and make a mint. You're welcome.
One of these days I'm going to write a post about the movie 'Roadhouse'. What a great movie - it really deserves its own blog entry.
Our dog Macy rocks. I have nothing more to say about this, but there it is.
I have no resolutions for 2007. I quit making them many years ago - I figure, if there's something in my life that needs to change, I may as well just start changing it, right? Why wait for some bogus date to begin?
I bought a powerball ticket the other day. Yeah, I realize lottos are a tax on stupid people. That's why I only buy a ticket every once in a while. And you know, for a buck (o.k. two bucks) it's kind of worth the few hours of fantasy you get. "if I win... blah, blah, blah" - friggin great to escape and think about traveling, starting a business or hiring someone to fix up this damn house. I think that's why I bought the ticket, but I won't be upset if I win a hundred-million dollars. Damn, imagine THAT post!
Holy crap! My last post was December 20th? Well, if you've been reading, you'd know why - yes, the new house.
Progress is being made, but man is it slow. Add to that, once we get this one 'done' we have a second house we're trying to use as a rental to get 'fixed up'. I'm screwed.
Anyway, maybe this post will serve as a virtual potpourri of blog postings.
I'm blogging on the wife's laptop. It's one of those that has a touch-pad for mouse control, which is easily the most ridiculous type of control. As I type, the cursor moves all over the place and pisses me off. I'll be typing along and *wham*, nothing happens and my cursor is blinking at me from some other field.
I really like cheese. It makes everything taste better. Sucks that it's so bad for you, but man, it is tasty!
The Prez is on the TV in the other room talking about sending more troops to Iraq. I may be the only liberal who thinks we should send more troops in to get this mess finished. I mean, the horse is out of the barn on this one... or, gotta throw more fuel on the fire, though I think that usually has a bad connotation. If only W would support stem cell research we could clone a bunch of Arnold Schwartzeneggers to send to Iraq.
What's going on with those plastic scrotums hanging off of pick-up trucks? Do guys think chicks dig this? I get it - your truck has balls. Great. I've considered making plastic vaginas for women to hang off their minivans, but I don't have it in me. Go ahead, take this idea and make a mint. You're welcome.
One of these days I'm going to write a post about the movie 'Roadhouse'. What a great movie - it really deserves its own blog entry.
Our dog Macy rocks. I have nothing more to say about this, but there it is.
I have no resolutions for 2007. I quit making them many years ago - I figure, if there's something in my life that needs to change, I may as well just start changing it, right? Why wait for some bogus date to begin?
I bought a powerball ticket the other day. Yeah, I realize lottos are a tax on stupid people. That's why I only buy a ticket every once in a while. And you know, for a buck (o.k. two bucks) it's kind of worth the few hours of fantasy you get. "if I win... blah, blah, blah" - friggin great to escape and think about traveling, starting a business or hiring someone to fix up this damn house. I think that's why I bought the ticket, but I won't be upset if I win a hundred-million dollars. Damn, imagine THAT post!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home