Ripped Off
Fuckin' February. The shortest month of the year.
First, I think it was Chris Rock as Nat-X on SNL who asked why Black History Month was the shortest month of the year. Blame the Man.
And now, I find out that the best Dairy Queen Blizzard flavor of the month: Chocolate Dipped Strawberries, is the flavor of the month for February. And I just found this out YESTERDAY! That was the 23rd! There's less than a week for me to enjoy this delicious frozen treat! Good thing I just finished one. Already planning my run tomorrow so I can get another. Hell yeah!
First, I think it was Chris Rock as Nat-X on SNL who asked why Black History Month was the shortest month of the year. Blame the Man.
And now, I find out that the best Dairy Queen Blizzard flavor of the month: Chocolate Dipped Strawberries, is the flavor of the month for February. And I just found this out YESTERDAY! That was the 23rd! There's less than a week for me to enjoy this delicious frozen treat! Good thing I just finished one. Already planning my run tomorrow so I can get another. Hell yeah!
Labels: Ice Cream

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home